Kearney Law Group is currently seeking an experienced legal secretary to work in our fast paced, dynamic law firm in Derry.
Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm.
- Processing and preparing files
- Corresponding with clients & third party representatives
- Audio dictation
- Reception duties to include answering incoming calls and diary management
- A minimum of two years experience as a legal secretary
- Excellent telephone manner
- Experienced typist
- Excellent communication skills
- Competent computer skills including use of Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word & Outook
- The ideal candidate will be expected to use a high degree of self-management and be able to work off their own initiative
- Experience in Civil Litigation.
Applications from suitable candidates who are unsuccessful in gaining a position on this occasion will be held on file for similar opportunities arising within the next six months.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: £20,000.00 /year
- Legal Secretary: Two years (Required)
- Secretarial: Two years (Required)
- Answering emails and sorting post
- Answering phone calls and transferring them as necessary
To apply for this role, please email a copy of your CV to [email protected]
References to be submitted with your application